Just a random english post passing through

Hoi

2 Likes

Hi, what kind of music do you like more ? (if not a secret)

1 Like

Henlo

1 Like

Sup, i can hangout starting late may, early June , obviously if only you are interested.BTW this post is regarding everyone , message me or smth. I am free most of the time

2 Likes

gotta come to Stockholm with us then ;D Pavasara kruīzs uz Stokholmu

3 Likes

I do! But I don’t really like watching ones that have many episodes because I get busy sometimes and stop watching for a while and then kind of forget what had happened in the previous episodes :joy::joy: So I like to watch short ones or a film type
I finished ‘A Place Further than the Universe’ some time ago and I enjoyed it and now I’m watching Digimon :laughing:
What about you? :smile:

1 Like

Not a secret! I listen to nearly everything :laughing:
But I don’t know that many Japanese artists/bands somehow so if you listen to any, please share :smile:

1 Like

I’m not him, but Tricot - Japanese math rock , Elephant Gym - Chinese math rock.
Crash - south korean trash metal, although i can mention only The Paragon of Animals (2010) album from them, because i havent listened to other ones.

1 Like

Sounds like fun but I have exams :joy::joy: another time!

1 Like

Don’t listen to them as often anymore, but sill would say one of my favourite bands - L’arc~en~Ciel. Also - lead singer’s Hyde solo stuff or bands X Japan, B’z, if ya like jrock :)

1 Like

I really like Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

1 Like

Esi sveicināts šinī interneta nostūrī, cerams ka atradīsi daudz draugus un jutīsies kā mājās

2 Likes

Cilvēks, kurš runā angliski un mazliet krieviski noteikti sapratīs arī latviešu valodu.

6 Likes

Man likās ka viņš teica ka te dzīvo jau labu laiciņu es tiko parāvu big oof

@rinrin Hello there, i goofed up writing in Latvian, nice to meet you and i hope you find new friends here and that youll enjoy it here.

1 Like

Hello and welcome!

Hope to see you soon in maybe one of the animeforum meetups…

And if not a secret are you student or hard working lad? And if a student where and what you study?

2 Likes

both!!! working and studying :grin::v:

So what do you study then? And where can i see you working? ^_^

I do remote work so probably can’t see! :grin:

A matter of curiosity: Where are you from if I may ask? And how did you find this forum?

I’m originally from here and it came up when I was looking up anime related things :blush: