Mnjau is saying bye for a while :'/

Mnja… Anyway beigu beigās man portatīvais negrib pieņemt kkādus unversālos lādētājus vai arī wnk šajā mājās ir wnk tizla elektrovadība, jo pie draudzenes man normāli ar viņas orģinālo lādētāju lādē. Bet mājās tie unversālie wnk sakūst(burtiski). But anyway this was a nice place to be in, at least something to read and time to time chats were interesting as well : ) glad that we have some Latvian anime forums, un atvainojos pa angļu valodu, as always.
Hope ya ppl will be fine and have fun, more than ya had before, best of wishes from me. :3
Ceru ka neesmu nokaitinājis vai wnk apnicis cilvēkiem, wnk gribēju paziņot, nevis wnk pagaist, if anyone would notice anyway xD
But before I go… @Mafii nekļūsti iedomīga, it won’t end well xD @Especti I know that ya dislike me, from the moment I joined, but just saying from experience… Zinu vienu draugu kas ir ar tādu skaptisku skatījumu un sarkastisks, kam vajag kko nejauku pateikt, pat ja viņam neko sliktu nevēla, and acts like hes superior (yes @Especti ya are acting like that time to time) and loves to drink… well hes 27 (single) (fat) ( with no friends at all ) ( and simply spends his time drinking/working ) … bet labi tik tāds ieteikums, as always ya can just ignore this crap and do whatever ya wish, same as ya @Mafii ya can be as arrogant as ya wish, but that won’t end well :’/ bet kas zin, varbūt tev patīk atrasties tādā kompānijā, won’t judge, I’m not even your relative, just wishing everyone here the best. And @5umm3r don’t give up on man, kopš es esmu šeit reģistrējies, man paziņās rodas vairak un vairāk citu noviržu cilvēki, and I’m simply shocked by that… a guy is acting like a jackass or puts on ‘’ I don’t give a shit ‘’ pokerface, so what ? there are more guys out there :'D I’m saying that because my gf looked at that Hangout video where I was, she sad that you were cute, after I said that you are 17, she said ‘’ I would want to just squeeze the life out of her ‘’ I looked at her with a ‘’ wtf face ‘’ and just needed to say that ya are a guys gf material, don’t give up on them, or else girls definitely won’t give up… don’t be depressed and have fun : ) I have been in a lot of relationships, so I know what I’m talking about :'D
Ow yeah and @Hooots_Senpai hope ya aren’t mad at me :'D nothing more to add to that xD

But regardless this is a nice place, keep up the good work : ) es reizi pa reizei ienākšu šeit, kad nebūšu mājās, itkā no mobīlā pat neļauj ielagoties… hell if I know why… ‘’ Unknown ‘’ kad mēģinu ielagoties… bet acc un parole ir pareizās…
Un ento reizi, hope I haven’t offended anyone or annoyed someone too much, that was never my intention :'D and it never will be, even if they have crappy attitude.
But knowing ppl, someone definitely won’t like this ^_^
But either way, hope ya have an awesome day, valentines day and the days to come :'D Smile ppl, that’s all ya have to do to be happy xD at least entertained :'D

Ja kādam mani vajag, pa ko man ir lielas šaubas, ja @5umm3r vēl nav izdzēsisu visas sms, tad viņai vēl jābūt manam nr.

2 Likes

nu baigi zheel ka tev taa sanaak, bet vareeji paprasiit padomu, man patevs ir elektrikji un pc masters :D(kaut gan vinjs to vairs nedara, jo neveelas), bet gan jau buutu atradis iemeslu, kaa tev paliidzeet.Ja interesee uzraksti pm, ja nee tad cya lidz bridim kad salabosi datoru.

1 Like

Ow m9 daudz kas tevī bija sakrājies. :smiley: Nekad ar tevi nēsmu runājis, bet ceru ka atgriezīsies un mēs sadraudzēsimies. :slight_smile:
Seeya m9

1 Like

m9, nopietni? kiddo xD :smiley:

Zel gan to dzirdet :frowning:
Bet ceru,ka drīz vien redzēsim tevi atkal mūsu sabiedrībā…
Glad to hear that you liked this place plus no one is perfect so of course there will be people that acts different and wont be liked by someone…

nah its okey pal …it was interesting to talk with you :3
Thanks you too have great a lot of days :smiley:

See you until then

1 Like

THen cya late I guees.

Kaut gan nevari nopirkt vajadzīgo lādētāju priekš portika? Tas nav tik grūti.

piekriitu…

Wow…woooow THANK YA M8!! SO NICE FROM YOU <33 Wish ya best too!!

Well. Dude. All i can say you haven’t spent enough of time whit me.
I hope we will spend some quality time together when you return.
Until then, my friend. Best wishes! And whit hopes of your ,hopefully soon return.

Have good one out there m8. :mafii:

#NEVER FORGET ANIMEFORUMS.LV
#WE ARE FAMILY!

5 Likes

Nopietni kas? Es viņu pirmo reizi redzu forumā. :smiley:

es saprastu m8, bet nejau m9

kk m9

No clue, bet turies vecais ^^

1 Like

Ar ko es tagad tik bieži spēlēšu Don’t Starve?

Gaidu tevi atpakaļ!

2 Likes

Bija savi momenti, kad varēja interesanti parunāt. Bija interesanti, kad runājām par anime, atradu pāris jaunus nosaukumus, ko ieliku sev sarakstā :wink:

1 Like

Pray for @MnjauTheCatso !

1 Like

tada sajuta ka anime main chars mirst/aiziet prom
bet yeah Gl and cya

3 Likes

Forsi ka padevi zinu par iespejamo nozusanu. Gaidisim Tevi atpakal! =]

1 Like

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/58364487.jpg

5 Likes

Tavs atvadu teksts atgādināja man pirmsnāves vēstuli :smiley:

7 Likes