Web komiksi

Phah, classic

Atšķirība ir tajā ka Aleksa un N( tas kura skeletroku viņa tur) ir briesmīgi pilnīgi dažādos veidos. N ir šausmīgi greizsirdīgs, visi viņa plāni noiet greizi, un čalim ir baigi zemais pašvērtējums + viņš ir zombijs. Aleksa ir briesmīga tāda ziņā ka vina ar smaidu sejā pazemo, fiziski ievaino vai vienkārši moka jebkuru kas stājas viņai ceļā - vienalga, cilvēks vai zombijs.

Tbf, no visa komiksa es visvairāk izbaudīju kā N krīt visiem uz nerviem ar Disney referencēm.

Vēlāk paliek trakāk, jo parādās Garfields. Nezinu vai tik tālu tiki, bet viņš bliež arī vaļā Disneja references - bet frozen vietā ir beauty and the beast.

Esmu izlasījis līdz “Zobies trying to Rizz Alex” arkas beigām, nezinu vai Webtoon tiek tālāk publicēts

Dammm…tiko izlasīju šito…viens plotwists pēc otra …damm mana sirds un smadzenes neizturēs…
Žēl ka tagad jāgaida jauna sezona neziņā kad

Newest on reading list

1 Like

And then me whos still reading around 180 Manhwas daily :'D

Cik tev dienā aiziet laiks lai panāktu visas publikācijas?

Thats the thing… I find a new manhwa of 200+ chapters to read on top of the 180… and then the next thing I know… I can’t keep up with them anymore… I’m at 67 Different new releases…
But overall 2-4h a day.

1 Like
  1. I Became a Terminally Ill Knight - Ongoing The Priest of Corruption - Ongoing Seoul Stations Necromancer - Ongoing Mookhyang : Dark lady - Ongoing Barbarian Quest - Ongoing Limit Breaker - Ongoing Tale of a Scribe Who Retires to the Countryside - Ongoing I reincarnated As The Crazed Heir - Ongoing Reformation of the Deathbreat Noble - Ongoing Murim Login - Ongoing Swordmasters Youngest Son - Ongoing Boundless Necromancer - Ongoing Heavenly Grand Archives Young Master - Ongoing Villain to Kill - Ongoing Study Group - Ongoing The Heavenly Demon Cant Live a Normal Life - Ongoing I Picked a Hammer to Save The World - Ongoing Worlds Greatest Senior Disciple - Ongoing Clever Cleaning Life of The Returned Genious Hunter - Ongoing (but lazy art) Solo Farming in The Tower - Ongoing The Tutorial is Too Hard - Ongoing The Breaker : Eternal Force - Ongoing Solo Max Level Newbie - Ongoing Chronicles of the Demon Faction - Ongoing The Constellations are my Disciples - Ongoing Surviving The Game as a Barbarian - Ongoing Introduction to Survival - Ongoing Trash of the Counts Family - Ongoing (edited)

2. [4:02 PM]

Jungle Juice - Ongoing Heavenly Inquisition Sword Nine Heavens Swordsman - Ongoing Records of The Swordsman Scholar - Ongoing Return of The Mount Hua Sect - Ongoing Moon - Shadow Sword Emperor - Ongoing Reality Quest - Ongoing (but slowly feeling like Im gonna drop it) Worn and Torn Newbie - Ongoing The Hell With Being a Saint, Im a Doctor - Ongoing The Story of a Low-Rank Soldier Becoming a Monarch - Ongoing Nano Machine - Ongoing Reaper of Drifting Moon - Ongoing Damn Reincarnation - Ongoing Pick Me Up! - Ongoing Return to Player - Ongoing The World After The Fall - Ongoing Omniscient Readers Viewpoint - Ongoing Leveling With The Gods - Ongoing Legend of The Northern Blade - Ongoing Chronicles of Returner - Ongoing Existence - Ongoing I Used to be a Boss - Ongoing (edited)

1. [4:02 PM]

The Novels Extra - Ongoing Dungeon Reset - Ongoing Return of the Bloodthirsty Police - Ongoing Standard of Reincarnation - Ongoing Reincarnation of The Suicidal Battle God - Ongoing I Obtained a Mythic Item - Ongoing Dungeons and Artifacts - Ongoing Overgeared - Ongoing A Returners Magic Should Be Special - Ongoing Revenge of The Sword Clans Hound - Ongoing Return of the Legendary Spear Knight - Ongoing The Dark Mages Return To Enlistment - Ongoing Mercenary Enrollment - Ongoing Helmut : The Forsaken Child - Ongoing I’m Not That King of Talent - Ongoing Arcane Sniper - Ongoing Is This Hero For Real? - Ongoing SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Ongoing The Knight King Who Returned With a God - Ongoing Academys Undercover Professor - Ongoing Hectopascal - Ongoing Superhuman Battlefield - Ongoing Hoarding in Hell - Ongoing Skeleton Soldier Couldnt Protect the Dungeon - Ongoing Murim Ember Knight - Ongoing Return of the Frozen Player - Ongoing Weak hero - Finished King of Octagon - Ongoing One Hit Teacher Master Baek - Ongoing Survival Story of a Sword King in a Fantasy World - Ongoing Peerless Dad - Ongoing Overpowered Sword - Ongoing The Great Mage Returns After 4000 years - Ongoing FFF Class Trash Hero - Ongoing My Insanely Competent Underlings - Ongoing Hero Has Returned - Ongoing Enter The Other World Reload - Ongoing Adventures of An Undead Who Became Paladin - Ongoing Dungeon Odyssey - Ongoing The Max Level Hero Strikes Back - Ongoing The Player That Can’t Level Up - Ongoing Get Schooled - Ongoing (edited)

1. [4:02 PM]

Boss in School - Ongoing The Return of the Disaster Class Hero - Ongoing The Demonic Prince Goes to The Academy - Ongoing The Hero Returns - Ongoing Spirit Farmer - Ongoing The Dark Magician Transmigrates After 66666 Years - Ongoing Never Die Extra - Ongoing Merciless - (idk if they will continue) Demonic Master of Mount Kunlun - (idk if they will continue) Player Who Returned 10,000 Years Later - (idk if they will continue) The Beginning After The End - (idk if they will continue) Genius of the Unique Kubeage - (idk if they will continue) The Celestial Returned From Hell - (idk if they will continue) Solo Leveling - Main story done (idk about the sidestory) Return Survival - (idk if they will continue) Warrior High School : Dungeon Raid Department - (idk if they will continue) Poison Dragon : The Legend of An Asura - (idk if they will continue) Castle - Finished Worthless Regression - (idk if they will continue) The Long Way of The Warrior - (idk if they will continue) God of Blackfield - (idk if they will continue) Supernova - (idk if they will continue) Talent Swallowing Magician - (idk if they will continue) Second Life of a Gangster - (idk if they will continue) Maxed Out Leveling - (idk if they will continue) Monster Hunter - (idk if they will continue) Reverse Villain - (idk if they will continue) Memorize - (idk if they will continue) The Boxer - Finished The Descent of the Demonic Master - (idk if they will continue) The Second Coming of Gluttony - (idk if they will continue) The Age of Barbarous - (idk if they will continue) The Scholars Reincarnation - (idk if they will continue) Gangnam Dokkaebi - (idk if they will continue) The Sword of Glory - (idk if they will continue) Epic of Gilgamesh - Not finished (idk if they will continue) Delivery Knight - Finished Sweet Home - Finished The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor - Not finished (idk if they will continue) Red Storm - Finished I am the The Sorcorer King - Not finished (idk if they will continue)

Something I can suggest people, but thats just part of the things I’m reading :'D
And sorry for the mess, thats from Discord… if I would put all the Enters… it would be too long, or should I ?

1 Like

Welcome back!! Sen neesi redzēts!!

1 Like

head-smoke-kaguya-sama-ep01

2 Likes

Ok, tehniski man ir tikpat garš, ja ne pat garāks “Reading” lists (315 bookmarki “Reading” + 265 “To read”, no kuriem daļu esmu iesācis, bet neizlasīju līdz pēdējam čapteram - cik lielu daļu, nav iespējams pateikt), tikai es gandrīz nevienu no tiem neturpinu lasīt; izlasīju līdz pēdējam pieejamam čapteram tad, kad lasīju, ieliku bookmarkos, un pa lielam aizmirsu.

Un redzu, ka mums ir kopīgas intereses - rebirth, reincarnation, heroes, magic - un daudz ko es arī esmu savulaik lasījis. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Sakārtoju tavu sarakstu, novācu no katras rindiņas " - Ongoing" etc, sagrupēju pa [grupām].

Formatted, categorized list:

[Ongoing]
I Became a Terminally Ill Knight
The Priest of Corruption
Seoul Stations Necromancer
Mookhyang : Dark lady
Barbarian Quest
Limit Breaker
Tale of a Scribe Who Retires to the Countryside
I reincarnated As The Crazed Heir
Reformation of the Deathbreat Noble
Murim Login
Swordmasters Youngest Son
Boundless Necromancer
Heavenly Grand Archives Young Master
Villain to Kill
Study Group
The Heavenly Demon Cant Live a Normal Life
I Picked a Hammer to Save The World
Worlds Greatest Senior Disciple
Clever Cleaning Life of The Returned Genious Hunter (lazy art)
Solo Farming in The Tower
The Tutorial is Too Hard
The Breaker : Eternal Force
Solo Max Level Newbie
Chronicles of the Demon Faction
The Constellations are my Disciples
Surviving The Game as a Barbarian
Introduction to Survival
Trash of the Counts Family
Jungle Juice
Heavenly Inquisition Sword Nine Heavens Swordsman
Records of The Swordsman Scholar
Return of The Mount Hua Sect
Moon - Shadow Sword Emperor
Reality Quest (but slowly feeling like Im gonna drop it)
Worn and Torn Newbie
The Hell With Being a Saint, Im a Doctor
The Story of a Low-Rank Soldier Becoming a Monarch
Nano Machine
Reaper of Drifting Moon
Damn Reincarnation
Pick Me Up!
Return to Player
The World After The Fall
Omniscient Readers Viewpoint
Leveling With The Gods
Legend of The Northern Blade
Chronicles of Returner
Existence
I Used to be a Boss
The Novels Extra
Dungeon Reset
Return of the Bloodthirsty Police
Standard of Reincarnation
Reincarnation of The Suicidal Battle God
I Obtained a Mythic Item
Dungeons and Artifacts
Overgeared
A Returners Magic Should Be Special
Revenge of The Sword Clans Hound
Return of the Legendary Spear Knight
The Dark Mages Return To Enlistment
Mercenary Enrollment
Helmut : The Forsaken Child
I’m Not That King of Talent
Arcane Sniper
Is This Hero For Real?
SSS-Class Suicide Hunter
The Knight King Who Returned With a God
Academys Undercover Professor
Hectopascal
Superhuman Battlefield
Hoarding in Hell
Skeleton Soldier Couldnt Protect the Dungeon
Murim Ember Knight
Return of the Frozen Player
Weak hero - Finished King of Octagon
One Hit Teacher Master Baek
Survival Story of a Sword King in a Fantasy World
Peerless Dad
Overpowered Sword
The Great Mage Returns After 4000 years
FFF Class Trash Hero
My Insanely Competent Underlings
Hero Has Returned
Enter The Other World Reload
Adventures of An Undead Who Became Paladin
Dungeon Odyssey
The Max Level Hero Strikes Back
The Player That Can’t Level Up
Get Schooled
Boss in School
The Return of the Disaster Class Hero
The Demonic Prince Goes to The Academy
The Hero Returns
Spirit Farmer
The Dark Magician Transmigrates After 66666 Years
Never Die Extra

[idk if they will continue]
Merciless
Demonic Master of Mount Kunlun
Player Who Returned 10,000 Years Later
The Beginning After The End
Genius of the Unique Kubeage
The Celestial Returned From Hell
Return Survival
Warrior High School : Dungeon Raid Department
Poison Dragon : The Legend of An Asura
Worthless Regression
The Long Way of The Warrior
God of Blackfield
Supernova
Talent Swallowing Magician
Second Life of a Gangster
Maxed Out Leveling
Monster Hunter
Reverse Villain
Memorize
The Descent of the Demonic Master
The Second Coming of Gluttony
The Age of Barbarous
The Scholars Reincarnation
Gangnam Dokkaebi
The Sword of Glory

[Not finished (idk if they will continue)]
Epic of Gilgamesh
The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor
I am the The Sorcorer King

[Finished]
Solo Leveling - Main story done (idk about the sidestory)
Castle
The Boxer
Delivery Knight
Sweet Home
Red Storm

Es gan ieteiktu šādām lietām izmantot https://kitsu.io/ (jo MAL trūkst ļoti daudz ķīniešu un korejiešu stuff)

2 Likes

Busy as hell, barely any free time as a fulltime streamer + slaving…
But hey!

1 Like

If I don’t feel like reading it anymore, I just drop it, how many I have dropped cuz it got boring in middle or late…
But hey, its not a competition, just sharing what we read after all :'D

Well for anime I use Myanimelist.net
and for manhwa I use https://mangakakalot.com/ and just bookmark it.

1 Like

13 posts were split to a new topic: AF iecienītie Strīmi (streams)

But oki, anyone has any suggestions on Manhwas ?
Even if I will ruin my ‘’ 0 ‘’ new chapters, I always need… MORE !