Sveiciens visiem jaunajiem un vecajiem lietotajiem ^_^

***And Ellow all of ya!
Kinda not totally new at the place, but I have returned !!! Possibly? Maybe ? Def I am !

I’m a Anime/manhwa loving weirdo who has been acting as a heretic and not seeing watching any anime for the past 2 seasons… HERETIC !
I’m a fulltime Singleplayer/Campaign twitch Streamer whos doing a challenge of streaming every single day since I went fulltime(atm at 598 days in a row) and somehow surviving thanks to some awesome people, so that took away way too much of my time, after the stream and offstream stuff… all I wanna do is chill in the bed with some manhwa… But hey, besides the stress, it’s quite nice.
And if anyone ever needs a PC Campaign game or a Anime/manhwa suggestion, then I’m def your person ! Mostly ?
Since I finally have some me time, decided to finally go for the Anime Convention ‘’ Unicon ‘’ with a Free hugs sign, and was a chill time(considering going again, and maybe even cosplay something.

Ow yeah, sorry for writing in English, cuz I’m way too used to talking in it, then in Latvian, hopefully noone gets annoyed by that.

But in general, wish ya all a awesome day and hope ya will enjoy your stay here, from years back, it was a chill time here.***

4 Likes

Wait, was that shortie you?

Screw you too :'D But yeah if ya did see the sign ‘’ Free Hugs ‘’ yesterday, then yeah. 176CM after all… short xD

Nah, probably wasn’t you. What I remember there was a gal no taller than 160, and somebody with “free frog(?) hugs”

There were in total like 10 in the 5 hours I was there :'D

10 what? People with hug signs?

Nu ko, ar atgriešanos!

Vavaviva! Ar tevi būs jārunā par strīmera dzīvi. Tā dzīve tevi lolo vai arī tu hardkorā izdzīvo uz roltoniem un enerģijas dzēriena? xD

Vispār par to runājot, vai tev šķiet, ka pie mums varētu eksistēt komūna kas brīvi runātu latviski/krieviski/angliski?

Es redzēju arī vismaz vienu hugs + kiss.

Jup 10 Hug signs :'D big, small, tall, short.

Agrak vajadzeja, tagad meginu attureties no energy drinks xD

Teiktu ka tas ir atkarigs no cilvekiem, protams ka ir iespejams, bet kas zin vai tad vini sava starpa runasies.

Tātad roltonu nemaz nenoliedz? :D

Vai mums ir pareizie cilvēki? :D No pieredzējušāka cilvēka esmu dzirdējis, ka tas īsti nav variants pāriet uz vienu valodu. Esmu arī vienreiz redzējis komūnu, kur šis strādā, taču, khem, es labāk neteikšu kas par komūnu tā bija. :sweat_smile:

Konnichiwa!

Yo

Vederam vairs nepatik :'D

Well… Viens ir dabut cilvekus, otrs ceret ka vini runas sava starpa :'D Like… It wouldnt be hard to get to idk 10k Discord server, but the question… would it be a ok place ? would they talk with each other, would ya even enjoy the place ? xD

Like same for twitch, Im a 2,7k follower smalltime streamer, yet maybe a few people pop by. As ya noticed, if ya stayed for a few min, the chat was quite silent (and thanks for popin by) But heck, as long as I can survive, I don’t mind having a few people who actually pop by :'D

Bet ko es a to gribeju teikt… Quality over Quantity ?

Hey

Ellow !
Cat112

Welcome back.

Danke !
CoolCat

Yo, neatcerējies paroli vecajam profilam? :D

How did you guess ? xD It has been like 2-3 years ? es pat aizmirsu savu epastu…
Suck getting old…

1 Like

Ja vēlies es varu pārnest visus tavus vecos ierakstus uz šo jauno kontu.