日本あるある (random Japan/Japanese things)

Man ir atkal ir uzplaukusi interese par Japānu un japāņu valodu un gribās ar kādu padalīties par huiņu saistītai ar to. Bet maniem draugiem galīgi Japāna neinteresē. Jums vismaz patīk anime. Un @Farlien ir jāmācās un negribās viņu vislaik traucēt. So if it’s okay with people, I’d like to use this thread to post random Japan/Japanese stuff I find funny/interesting kamēr ir vēlme dalīties. Twitteris man ir bet vairāk mentālai huiņai. Ceru uz atbalstu! Nav jālasa lol, bet varbūt kādam būs interesanti. Zinu ka japāņu valodu neviens īsti nemāk (izņemot vienu cilvēku), tāpēc ja kko postēšu tad ar subtitriem un tā. Protams citi ir brīvi dalīties ar savām lietām.

3 Likes

To start (why I’m even creating this thread),
Screenshot_124
Gribēju apskatīties kas par dziesmu, apjuku
Screenshot_125
Tad sapratu :smiley:
Dziesmas nosaukums gan ir “if I could become someone’s heart” だれかの心臓になれたら。

1 Like

I also enjoyed this manzai (there are more but I think I like this the most):

also this:

un ja nu kāds vēl nav redzējis šo: (source high school downtown batsu game (viņiem ir arī citas, jāpameklē))

1 Like

Also, nesen r/japancirclejerk (no kurienes iemācījos “noderīgus” vārdus kā マンコ un 陰茎 lol (they use Japanese sometimes, rikai-kun is helpful for that)) atradu Richard-sensei komiksus kas ņirgājās par ALT(tiem kas palīdz mācīt angļu valodu Japānā), bet viņi ir pusjapāniski un nebija ar ko dalīties, so iztulkoju cik nu mācēju vienu komiksu. Ja ir interese, varu tulkot vēl (again, cik nu saprotu).

Screenshot_76
yeah, I can’t read what she’s saying that much because too much kanji, but it’s not important. basically it’s a math class. and she’s thinking “why is the foreigner teacher in this math class…?” TL: apparently they do encourage you to go to other classes to learn teaching or sth.
Screenshot_1
“everyone! I umm… I ‘have’ inpo-tantu (not proper Japanese) …‘um’ thing to say!”
“But… sensei”
“No!! STFU!” (the thing he learned from anime is basically a rude way to tell someone to be quiet. you’d never say it at work)
Screenshot_2
in the first speech bubble 外国 means ārzemes
the other teacher… okay this is tricky because all she says is “the English you’re speaking is…” so it’s either that she doesn’t understand or thinks it’s unnecessary. Land of the context and all that.
Screenshot_3
The joke here is that he say he can’t read kanji but the air conditioner is in katakana (one of the simple alphabets) AND it even says “hotto” “korudo” “on” “ofu” so even if you don’t know any Japanese but know English you could make sense of it :smiley:

the kid just says “yay” and “shouldn’t it be high five?”
Screenshot_5
she’s thinking “I better end this quickly”
and says “thank you Retard-sensei, everyone, applaud!”

the end.

1 Like

Also, was searching about BPD (which is what I have, among other things) and like… it’s pretty much exactly the same disorder. Like down to asking “do you hate me?” lol. Bet kas ir skumīgi, ka pārsvarā redzēju ieteikumus ka basically “nu, tas pārsvarā samazinās ar vecumu, so just like, hang in there” un ieteikumus pierakstīt domas un sajūtas… nevis like, iet pie fucking terapeita. DBT arī nekur neredzēju. I mean, es zinu ka mental illness stigma Japāna ir diezgan liela… but still, žēl. (though es skatījos tikai atsevišķās vietās). Even found a mental health (among other things, aprakstā bija teikts, ka it’s for bugged humans)… daudz gan viņu nelasīju (pagaidām)… bet njā, tur arī diezgan stulbas lietas no cilvēkiem var dzirdēt… like tai vienai meitenei ar BPD čalis bija tāds “cik tu cilvēkus esi sāpinājusi?” and like… it’s gotten a bad reputation even in America… and basically everywhere… bet nu suprised someone can just ask that. Then again, internets. She also claimed to have a sex addiction and one guy was like “are you a slut?”… kulturālā Japāna :sweat_smile:

Didn’t know this one!
Screenshot_7

1 Like

In the Japanese input, you type with a normal keyboard un tas to pārvērš par japāņu valodu un piedāvā kanji and stuff. Kind of like autocomplete.
So a few things:

1. lai uzrakstītu tikai ん (n), burts n ir jāspiež 2x, lai diferencētu between な(na) ぬ(nu) に(ni) etc
    As a result of getting used to it, citreiz kad vārdnīcā rakstu japāņu vārdu ar latīņu butiem, sanāk uzrakstīt nn n vietā.
  2. The autocomplete remembers your particular history. So if you use certain words a lot, it’ll become like a shortcut. for example I’ve been searching about BPD in Japanese so きょ (kyo) becomes 境界性パーソナリティー障害が (kyoukaisei pa-sonariti- shougai ga - borderline personality disorder is)
    Like this:
    Screenshot_1
  3. It also has symols. Like, if you type ハート |(ha-to - heart), you can get stuff like :purple_heart:.
    And if you type かおもじ (kaomoji - emoji)
    you get a bunch of Japanese emoji… I mean, not all and I think you can download extra somewhere… but it’s useful.
    Screenshot_2
1 Like

why are they different, pick one :sob: But good thing about long Japanese words is that they’re mostly made up of shorter easier words. And most of those words have saīsinājumi.
Screenshot_3

Ja kāds vēl nav lasījis Denko saga tad iesaku… it’s probably fake but it’s a read.

“well, I’m worried about her lack of reply, so I’ve sent her around 600 emails.”

https://vgperson.com/posts.php?p=denko1

nomaini vismaz par sūdu :D

3 Likes

e? what’s wrong with that word? es gan to no draugiem samācījos :sweat_smile:

Viss tak ir normuļ

kanji sastāv no radikāļiem un vismaz angļu online tool tos var meklēt šādi: it’s still a bit of a pain though :sweat_smile:

they basically mean the opposite things! but the past form is the same apparently… why Japanese people.
Screenshot_162

another word that means the opposite things… I hadn’t really noticed till now. It’s a super common word too.
Screenshot_4